Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Part Time @ Jaya Jusco

It's a miracle 4 me when i got offer from Jusco to do part time job during weekend..i'm looking for part time jobs for several month and in d end, i got d job!!!yahhhooooo!!!!.(ada hikmah di sebaliknya,hehehe)..even though juz a cashier but i'm sure it will give me a new experience and i was soo excited on it,heheheeh...

There will be 3 shift dat i can choose which is 10am-6pm (8hours), 12pm-4pm (4hours) and nite shift 7pm-11pm(4 hours)..maybe i'll choose 10am-6pm unless there's something need my attention, i'll take d others 2 shift but maybe nite shift,hehehe...payment????1 hours = RM5.00..during public holiday,they will paid 1 hour = RM8.00....so,i'll try 2 manage my time from now on bcoz,i'm already tight with jobs during weekdays and weekend..

That's why my abg chenta cyg ask me few times "if u r working during weekend, bila kte nk dating ni?"(sounds sad,huhuhu,is it?)..some of my friends also ask me thousand times, "ko tak penat ke na???nti ko kan sakit"(owhhh,plz dun said like dat..i'm worried bout dat too,heheh).....my mama??? "ikut alg la..this what u want rite..tp it's fine 4 me bcoz it's near with our house,hehehe"....

EErmmm,so i decided, (2 make every ppl happy ever after,hehehe) i'll try 2 do this part time job until december..if everything goes fine,i'll continue on it orait all my dearssssssss,hehehehe...

Here I come,hehehe

Wish me luck..~wink2,wink2,wink2~

No comments: